Individualize instruction in real time.
Immediately link formative assessment to effective, individualized instruction. Use our groundbreaking, interactive learning map to drive assessment, analysis, and instructional planning using a single system designed to support the CCSS.
Support new ways of teaching and learning.
Create instructional paths to proficiency on the Common Core State Standards, and identify how students are progressing today.
Map and track student development through standards grouped in research-based, developmentally appropriate learning sequences with our groundbreaking, interactive learning map.
CCSS Success Checks
Focus on standards-based, grade-appropriate skills with CCSS Success Checks, the first short-cycle assessments and performance tasks written to the CCSS.
How it works
Target student needs before the teaching moment passes with real-time assessment results, detailed analysis and built-in tools for grouping students and individualizing instruction.
- Track class and student progress through a specific unit, term or year.
- Drill down on a single standard for item-level detail and distractor analysis.
- View individual answers to each question and link to student work as needed.
- Create instructional plans for the whole class or a small group.
- Assign groups and resources for the greatest impact.
mCLASS Beacon is available through per-student licenses and supports individual district needs for standards adoption, item and assessment creation, online and paper administration, and original and third-party instructional resources.
- Web-based software application
- Aggregate-level reporting and analysis
- Self-service enrollment and rostering
- Secure data hosting and management
- Product implementation and product training
- Unlimited technical and instructional support