Master the Common Core now.
Ensure student mastery of the Common Core with the right combination of CCSS-driven content, technology and services. Our comprehensive solution includes assessment, analysis and instructional planning.
Here's how it works.
With mCLASS Beacon, you can:
- Streamline the planning, creating and assigning of custom district assessments.
- Gauge student progress using high-quality content written to the CCSS.
- Gain deep insight into student performance with intuitive reporting and analysis.
- Target student needs in the moment with tools to create instructional plans for the whole class or a small group.
Drive instruction with technology.
Teachers can individualize instruction in real time with these instant reporting, analysis and planning tools:
This standard report allows you to analyze student performance on individual and clusters of standards, depth-of-knowledge levels and other skills.
Our groundbreaking, interactive map allows you to visually track progress through research-based, developmentally appropriate learning sequences.
You can drill down on a single standard for item-level detail and distracter analysis, and create instructional plans with built-in tools for grouping students and assigning resources.
Our complete solution is sold through per-student licenses. In addition, the Assessment Studio and CCSS Success Checks can be purchased separately or as a bundle.
- Web-based software application
- Secure-data hosting and management
- Self-service enrollment and rostering
- Classroom and aggregate reporting
- Item-level analysis and grouping tools
- Standards-based instructional resources
- The Assessment Studio includes blueprinting and assessment creation tools and a native CCSS content bank for grades 2-12, with more than 18,000 items and 1,400 complex texts for math and ELA.
- CCSS Success Checks for ELA, writing and math includes observational tasks for grades K–1 and performance tasks based on SBAC PARCC for grades 2–12.
- Product implementation and product training
- Unlimited technical and pedagogical support
- Available assessment creation and evaluation services
- Available printing and distribution services