Master the Common Core now.
Ensure student mastery of the Common Core with the right combination of CCSS-driven content, technology and services. Our comprehensive solution includes assessment, analysis and instructional planning.
Common Core assessment resources
Evaluate your assessment program with a scorecard developed by our assessment experts.
Learn how to acquire the right Common Core assessment program for your district.
Try our high-quality, native Common Core formative assessments in your district today.
Here's how it works.
With mCLASS Beacon, you can:
- Streamline the planning, creating and assigning of custom district assessments.
- Gauge student progress using high-quality content written to the CCSS.
- Gain deep insight into student performance with intuitive reporting and analysis.
- Target student needs in the moment with tools to create instructional plans for the whole class or a small group.
Drive instruction with technology.
Teachers can individualize instruction in real time with these instant reporting, analysis and planning tools:
This standard report allows you to analyze student performance on individual and clusters of standards, depth-of-knowledge levels and other skills.
Our groundbreaking, interactive map allows you to visually track progress through research-based, developmentally appropriate learning sequences.
You can drill down on a single standard for item-level detail and distracter analysis, and create instructional plans with built-in tools for grouping students and assigning resources.
Our complete solution is sold through per-student licenses. In addition, the Assessment Studio and CCSS Success Checks can be purchased separately or as a bundle.
- Web-based software application
- Secure-data hosting and management
- Self-service enrollment and rostering
- Classroom and aggregate reporting
- Item-level analysis and grouping tools
- Standards-based instructional resources
- The Assessment Studio includes blueprinting and assessment creation tools and a native CCSS content bank for grades 2-12, with more than 30,000 items and 1,400 complex texts for math and ELA.
- CCSS Success Checks for ELA, writing and math include Quick Checks, the first short assessments for grades 2–12 written to the new standards, observational tasks for grades K–1 and performance tasks based on SBAC and PARCC for grades 2–12.
- Product implementation and product training
- Unlimited technical and pedagogical support
- Available assessment creation and evaluation services
- Available printing and distribution services