Get more answers.
Scores are only part of the equation. Combine universal screening and progress monitoring with guided diagnostic interviews to get a richer view of at-risk students, and to gauge the effectiveness of math instruction and intervention.
How it works
Ask questions to uncover students’ mathematical reasoning, and measure fundamental skills required by the Common Core State Standards in mathematics for grades K–3.
- Conduct one-to-one or written benchmark assessments.
- Interview students and record answers and problem-solving strategies.
- Receive instant diagnostic profiles and suggested instructional activities.
- Identify at-risk students, and diagnose where they are struggling.
- Track progress and compare student performance with research-based benchmark goals.
mCLASS:Math meets RTI program requirements for math intervention with benchmark assessments, progress monitoring and research-based diagnostic interviews.
- Web-based software application
- Aggregate-level reporting and analysis
- Self-service enrollment and rostering
- Secure data hosting and management
- Materials kit for assessment and progress monitoring
- Product implementation and product training
- Unlimited technical and instructional support
Elementary math consultant
The diagnostic interview portion of mCLASS:Math is the only assessment tool I have seen that dares to sketch a picture of a child’s ability to think mathematically.
Choose your device.
mCLASS is compatible with the most common mobile touch devices, using a supported browser.
mCLASS:Math is designed for Microsoft Windows, Apple, and Android touch-screen devices, using Chrome™ and Safari® web browsers.
Secure, easy setup
Accounts are set up and managed through a secure connection. mCLASS apps are easily accessible through our secure URL from your web browser.
Works offline and online
An Internet connection is not necessary to conduct assessments in the classroom. Data is stored locally in the browser, and when connectivity is available, teachers can save data to our secure servers.