Diagnose reading comprehension.
Get a complete picture of each student’s ability to read with comprehension. mCLASS:Reading 3D combines quick indicators of foundational-skills development with a running-record Text Reading and Comprehension (TRC) diagnostic to determine how students find meaning in text.
How it works
After completing the mCLASS:DIBELS Next foundational skills assessment, teachers record observations with a running record to quickly diagnose reading comprehension. They assign reading levels and monitor progress to support mastery of increasingly complex texts.
- Quickly log observations and easily identify error patterns for any level.
- Compare student progress with predictive, research-based benchmark goals.
- Translate assessment data into instructional support.
- Track progress and target instruction to individual student needs.
mCLASS:Reading 3D is available through per-student licenses and offers a range of product features, support services and additional options designed to make the most of one-to-one interactions with students.
- Web-based software application
- Aggregate-level reporting and analysis
- Self-service enrollment and rostering
- Secure data hosting and management
- Materials kit for assessment and progress monitoring
- Product implementation and product training
- Unlimited technical and instructional support
- Partner editions for Harcourt School Publishers, Macmillan/McGraw-Hill, Pearson Scott Foresman and SRA/McGraw-Hill
- mCLASS: Now What? Tools
- mCLASS: RTI
Make a powerful assessment more powerful.
Easily translate class- and student-level reports into customized instruction. mCLASS:Now What? Tools highlight patterns for detailed analysis, create and target instruction, and generate progress reports for parents.
Gain proficiency in interpreting and using data effectively with self-paced online training courses created in partnership with Dynamic Measurement Group (DMG), the authors of the DIBELS assessment.
Make sure all struggling students receive comprehensive intervention support. mCLASS:RTI combines assessment, reporting, instructional guidance and administration.
Make accurate predictions about reading proficiency.
mCLASS:Reading 3D is highly predictive of students’ proficiency on certain statewide ELA assessments. For students in North Carolina in 2010–11, it was 79 percent accurate in predicting performance on the state’s End of Grade Reading Comprehension Test in third grade.
Choose your device.
mCLASS is compatible with the most common mobile touch devices, using a supported browser.
mCLASS:Reading 3D is designed for Microsoft Windows, Apple, and Android touch-screen devices, using Chrome™ and Safari® web browsers.
Secure, easy setup
Accounts are set up and managed through a secure connection. mCLASS apps are easily accessible through our secure URL from your web browser.
Works offline and online
An Internet connection is not necessary to conduct assessments in the classroom. Data is stored locally in the browser, and when connectivity is available, teachers can save data to our secure servers.
With mCLASS:Reading 3D, I get an immediate picture of the entire classroom that I can share with other teachers, reading specialists and administrators.
SCHOOL ADMINISTRATOR, KENTUCKY