Welcome to the NC Diagnostic Assessment for Reading Web page! This website provides resources, guidance, and updates to support your schools and staff in implementing the Diagnostic Assessment program and mCLASS:Reading 3D.
Reading 3D is now available for your 4th grade transitional students. Feel free contact any of the assessment contacts listed in Contact us directly with questions or suggestions.
Cross District Transfer
Amplify is pleased to announce that starting August 18, students’ mCLASS® data will automatically follow them when they transfer from one in-state district or charter to another. Here is some important information you should be aware of as we proceed with this new feature:
· From 5 p.m. August 14 through 9 p.m. August 17, mCLASS Home will be unavailable as Amplify implements this enhancement. During this period, users will get an “invalid login” message if they try to log in to assess students or view data on mCLASS Home.
· Sync any assessment data you have before 5 p.m. August 14. Any data not synced by then will be lost.
· As of August 17 at 9 p.m., after the enhancement is implemented:
mCLASS Home will look the same for teachers and administrators.
Staff and student rosters in Amplify Home will refresh daily via Powerschool, so it’s important to keep student and staff data in Powerschool current.
Districts will no longer use Self-Service Enrollment to upload student and staff files.
However, districts should plan to continue to roster classes using Self-Service Enrollment or manual enrollment.
· Review the details in the attached frequently asked questions and contact your Amplify account manager with further questions.
· Amplify will conduct a Q&A webinar to provide additional support and information to LEA enrollment leads. The session will be recorded and shared via email and on the Amplify NC Home page.
Stay tuned for updates in the forthcoming weeks.
NEW* Written Response to Text Questions for 2015-2016 (Written Comprehension Questions)
To find the new Written Response to Text Questions, login to mCLASS home and navigate to 'Support', then click 'Product and Support Resources'. You will see a link titled: mCLASS: Reading 3D Assessment Materials/NC Rigby Ultra. The new version is posted here.