The earlier, the better.
Fully prepare children for kindergarten and beyond by combining C-PALLS assessments with the measurement of social and emotional development as well as literacy, science and math skills, with full support for all Head Start domains.
Step-by-step guidance enables teachers to focus on their interaction with students and makes pre-K assessment administration, analysis and action easier to manage.
- Measure critical skills for early literacy, science and math with short, research-based tasks.
- Monitor the development and skills included in all 11 Head Start domains.
- Observe and record behaviors to gauge social and emotional development.
- Identify areas of strength or concern with detailed reports and analysis.
- Plan individual, group or class activities based on performance and progress.
See mCLASS:CIRCLE in action.
Take a guided tour of mCLASS:CIRCLE software to see detailed steps in the assessment.
mCLASS:CIRCLE assessment software is available through per-student licenses with a range of functionality, device options, support services and tools for supporting decision-making at every level.
- Assessment application
- Full coverage of all Head Start domains
- Newest assessment content from the Children’s Learning Institute
- Aggregate-level reporting and analysis
- Self-service enrollment and rostering
- Secure data hosting and management
- Product implementation and product training
- Unlimited technical and instructional support
We’ve partnered with the best in the field.
mCLASS:CIRCLE was developed in collaboration with partners Susan Landry, Ph.D., and the University of Texas Health Science Center’s Children’s Learning Institute (CLI), and is based on CLI’s nationally recognized research.
We offer support every step of the way.
A CIRCLE-certified trainer guides early childhood educators through practices proven effective by CIRCLE research. The training sessions demonstrate how the assessment—combined with observations and grouping—helps create a positive and focused learning environment.
Educational technology coordinator
Our teachers don’t want to go back to paper-pencil PALS™. Some of the teachers have said to me, ‘Wow. I didn’t realize it was going to be this easy.’ It’s a really valuable instrument. It even helps us make decisions.