Build a strong foundation in reading.
Monitor the development of foundational literacy skills that students need to become proficient readers. Instant reporting and step-by-step guidance turn assessment data into practical instructional support, building a foundation for future success.
About mCLASS:DIBELS Next
Quickly identify the needs of each student and inform instructional next steps with the only licensed mobile version of the research-based DIBELS Next assessment.
- Use short, one-minute fluency measures for foundational reading skills.
- Replace manual calculations with instant results and recommended activities.
- Compare student progress with predictive, research-based benchmark goals.
- Track progress and target instruction to individual student needs.
- Use comprehensive reporting to support decision-making at every level.
See mCLASS:DIBELS Next in action.
Take a guided tour of mCLASS:DIBELS Next software to see more detailed steps in the assessment.
mCLASS:DIBELS Next and mCLASS:IDEL are available through per-student licenses with a range of functionality, support services and tools for supporting decision-making at every level.
- Web-based software application
- Aggregate-level reporting and analysis
- Self-service enrollment and rostering
- Secure data hosting and management
- Materials kit for assessment and progress monitoring
- Product implementation and product training
- Unlimited technical and instructional support
Gain proficiency in interpreting and using data effectively with self-paced online training courses created in partnership with Dynamic Measurement Group (DMG), the authors of the DIBELS assessment.
The mCLASS:DIBELS Next CKLA Partner Edition instantly matches assessment results with lessons and activities from the Skills Strand of Core Knowledge Language Arts, a comprehensive reading and language arts program.
Choose your device.
mCLASS is compatible with the most common mobile touch devices, using a supported browser.
mCLASS:DIBELS Next and mCLASS:IDEL are designed for Microsoft Windows, Apple, and Android touch-screen devices, using Chrome™ and Safari® web browsers.
Secure, easy setup
Accounts are set up and managed through a secure connection. mCLASS apps are easily accessible through our secure URL from your web browser.
Works offline and online
An Internet connection is not necessary to conduct assessments in the classroom. Data is stored locally in the browser, and when connectivity is available, teachers can save data to our secure servers.
There is no time in a teacher’s day to waste, and mCLASS:DIBELS Next is a quick and accurate assessment of a student’s reading strengths and weaknesses.