Make math and science more fun through play.
Our immersive games are designed to engage students, while reinforcing key skills in life science, algebraic equations, fractions, basic operators, factoring and binary math.
Twelve A Dozen Edu
This story-rich puzzle platform game integrates algebraic math into core game mechanics. Players must use their factoring skills and solve order-of-operations puzzles to save the world.
- Understand the beginning thought processes of algebra
- Explore longer, more complex algebraic equations
This swipe-to-cut game explores the relationships between 3-D and 2-D geometry. We included an English/Spanish toggle to help ELL students.
- Understand the relationship between 3-D polygons and 2-D shapes
- Understand the variety and types of polygons
- Understand how to manipulate 3-D objects to prepare for 3-D geometry
Players of this strategy game unite fractions into whole units to protect and save their kingdom. They can battle against the computer or their classmates. We included an English/Spanish toggle to help ELL students.
- Understand adding and subtracting fractions as joining and separating parts that refer to the same whole
- Decompose a fraction into a sum of fractions with the same denominator in more than one way, recording each decomposition by an equation
- Justify decompositions (e.g., by using a visual fraction model)
Players use binary math and pattern recognition to repair spaceship circuitry and return home safely.
- Introduce students to binary and base two concepts prior to their introduction in school
- Provide perspective on a number of conceptual issues in school mathematics, and bring the abstract concepts to life
- Create entry point into simple digital programming logic (gates, adders, etc.)
Players bypass complex algebra-based security systems to solve a crime. They can also create their own trap rooms and challenge others to escape capture.
- Understand the four basic operators (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) and use them to solve complex algebraic problems
- Learn to create your own math problems and challenge each other to solve these problems
This real-time strategy (RTS) game challenges players to control a colony of Acromyrex ants in its struggle to reproduce and survive.
- Learn about the makeup of ant colonies including what they eat, how they reproduce and how they communicate via pheromones
- Learn about natural selection
In this simulation game, players learn about the human immune system by controlling white blood cells as they protect the body against pathogens. English-Spanish toggle included for ELLs.
- Learn how the immune system works in the human body and the various leukocytes involved
Players control organisms in various ecosystems to gain understanding of the food chain, dynamic animal populations and the effects of environmental change. English-Spanish toggle included for ELLs.
- Gain a better understanding of the food chain, the dynamism of animal populations and how other changes to the environment affect animal populations
Players lead a civilization of “Cubiforms” in an effort to help them find their home planet, exploring new ecosystems and learning how to adapt to new environments and conditions.
- Learn about the importance of balancing ecological thinking and technological thinking
- Understand ecological thinking: the focus on patterns and relationships of objects in the context of a larger whole
- Understand technological thinking: analyzing a problem by breaking down and studying its individual parts
Ready to learn more?
Touch Press Games are available to purchase via Amplify. For more information, get in touch.