Welcome to the NC Diagnostic Assessment for Reading Web page! This website provides resources, guidance, and updates to support your schools and staff in implementing the Diagnostic Assessment program and mCLASS:Reading 3D.
mCLASS:Reading 3DTM with Flex
Please use the attached Flex MOY Readiness guide as a reference for launching mCLASS:Reading 3D with Flex in your schools.
The following objectives are covered:
- Flex Basics
- Online Assessment Management
- Generating Student Logins
- Assessment Administration
- Assessment Results
If you would like a recorded presentation of the guide, please send a request to your Account Manager and she will provide you with the recorded webinar.
Reading 3D is available for your 4th grade transitional students. Feel free to contact any of the assessment contacts listed in Contact us directly with questions or suggestions.
Written Response to Text (Written Comprehension) Questions
To download the Written Response to Text Questions, log in to Amplify Home, click the Training tile, and go to mCLASS:Reading 3D.
- If you are assessing students for summer school with the Rigby Ultra book set, click the link titled mCLASS:Reading 3D Assessment Materials (North Carolina Summer School). See this document for more details.
- If you are assessing students for the beginning of year (BOY) benchmark with the Amplify Atlas book set, click the link titled mCLASS:Reading 3D Amplify Atlas Written Comprehension Questions. See this document for more details.