Our goal is to support your and your team’s professional growth and help all students succeed, whether you’re implementing a new program or want to strengthen instructional practices based on your school or district needs.
From live, in-person training and coaching to online courses and remote PD, we use a range of modalities to fit your needs and educators’ busy schedules.
Amplify offers a wide range of professional development offerings that are designed to meet the unique needs of teachers and instructional leaders across different stages of learning.
- Introduce administrators and teachers to their new curriculum or assessment, including the core features and research behind its design.
- Give teachers opportunity to practice in a collaborative environment.
Deep dive sessions
- Advance teachers’ understanding of their curriculum or assessment and support them in taking their instructional practice to the next level.
- Deepen content knowledge, planning, instructional, and/or data analysis practices.
- Incorporate each school’s specific needs by offering a menu of popular topics or working with an Amplify coach to customize the time spent together.
- Provide teachers with in-the-moment feedback, grade-level workshops, and more.
We are educators supporting educators. Every member of Amplify’s national team of highly experienced and qualified facilitators is a former educator with years of hands-on classroom and/or administrative experience. Our facilitators support teachers in creating transformational change for all students. Prior to delivering sessions, our facilitators take the time to understand your needs and problem solve any anticipated challenges in order to deliver professional development to the highest degrees of excellence.
Options for every Amplify program and every school
We offer a wide, customizable range of support for Amplify teachers across all programs. Click below to learn more about the options for each program.